top of page
Require a patch test 24 hours prior to treatment if previously not done with us
What are henna brows?
Henna brows are a type of tinting that stains the skin giving you tinted hairs for up to 6 weeks. Using 100% natural Henna, which is totally AMMONIA, LEAD and PEROXIDE Free, we can produce a more voluptuous brow effect, safely colouring the skin and hairs with longer lasting results. Henna brows will temporarily tint your eyebrows as well as stain the skin beneath the hair in a painless and natural way. The purpose of this is to cast a shadow or create an illusion of depth and fullness in any sparse areas, visually making them look better shaped every morning. A perfect solution if you are on a regrowth program allowing time to let sparse hairs to grow in with no need for pencils or powders to fill them in daily. It’s also a great way to trial a shape before you commit to semi-permanent treatment such as Microblading.
How long henna last?
Henna brows typically last between 2-4 weeks on the skin and up to 6 weeks on the hair. However, results are dependent on your skin type and aftercare. If you have a dryer complexion, henna brows will tend to last a bit longer than they would on someone with an oily complexion. This can further be determined by individual lifestyle choices.
Benefits of henna brow -
• Henna brows tint and stain the skin giving you a fuller, 3D effect.
• It's great for those that have sparse or over plucked brows
• Henna brows can encourage hair to grow back fuller in all the right places
• It contains less chemicals and harsh ingredients so is a great option for sensitive skin
• It will last on the hairs for up to 6 weeks which is almost twice as long as regular tint
• Henna can tint the skin anywhere from 2-10 days
• Henna takes beautifully to grey hairs
• The oiler your skin, the less the skin stain will last
• You will need to clean around your brows. The more you can leave them alone and not touch them, the longer the skin stain will last.
• Henna will not last as long with any skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, or dermatitis.
• For best results, the more brow hair the better.
What's the difference between regular tint and henna brows?
Regular eyebrow tint will only tint the hairs and lasts anywhere from 2-4 weeks. Henna brows produce longer lasting results. Lasting up to 6 weeks on the hairs, it also tints the skin which is great if you would like a better shape to your brows. It fills in anywhere you have gaps.
Do I need a patch test?
Yes, absolutely! The patch test needs to be done at least 24 hours before treatment.
bottom of page